L&B offer a comprehensive service supported by a friendly, experienced and proactive team.
At the outset we listen to your requirements including your reason for selling and what outcome you would like to achieve so that we can understand how to best market your property. We have conducted the sale of a wide and varied level of properties over the years building up specialism within different sectors of the market. Our experience is therefore diverse covering everything from a small terraced home through to large town and exclusive country properties and indeed small holdings and farms. We have handled the sale of land and have advised extensively on this sector from individual building sites through to development sites including assessing and advising on planning and roads matters, deal structuring and execution. In addition, we work regularly with our developer clients throughout the entire development process. We also act for private and corporate clients.
We offer an innovative range of marketing options to best showcase your property including;
• Clear advice and assistance on how to best prepare and present your property for the market
• Tailored high quality brochures with detailed descriptions including high resolution portrait and landscape photography
• Drone videography and photography which is particularly useful when outlining properties with larger plots or with a particular orientation, building sites, small holdings and farms and to delineate properties within built up areas. In addition, we can indicate distances to locations of interest, main road links, towns, villages and cities
• Personalised property video dedicated to promoting your property and featured through our own media channel linked to YouTube and edited for other social media feeds
• We have an active presence on various social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter through regular posting every week and quite often on a daily basis.
• A mobile friendly website lynnandbrewster.com with a main feature section and sub category features and clear user-friendly selections for searching property requirements. Our website has also been designed on the main home page as an “online newspaper” providing visitors to our site with regular blogs on properties to read and share, this has assisted in increasing traffic significantly to our site since its creation.
• Listing onto propertypal.com and propertynews.com to further your online presence within Northern Ireland portals
• Professional clear and simple branding meaning our boards are easy to identify and read especially when driving past
• Up to date in-house systems to ensure that we capture enquiries and provide regular feedback to you on interest, viewings, offers and progress, this also includes reviewing your property marketing as required
• A strong staff base dedicated to ensuring that your property sale is handled in the best possible way throughout the entire process. For us it is not just about sale agreeing your property, we provide in-house expertise to take your sale through from agreed stage to completion.
• In-house Mortgage and Protection advice to help you with your next move and help protect you, your family and your home with Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Family Income Benefit, Mortgage Protection and Home Insurance for homeowners and landlords. If you have an existing mortgage and you haven’t reviewed your mortgage or protection needs recently you may be paying more than you need to.
For us, it is about providing a service that will hopefully be the start of a lifelong client relationship you can rely on and trust.