With over 40 collective years’ experience in property rentals we can offer tenants an extensive service coupled with the best possible advice on every aspect of the letting process.
We conscientiously aim to match applicants with properties that encompass their personal preferences whether it relates to price range or desired location, our lettings department is dedicated to assisting you in your property search.
We regularly keep up to date with changes to current legislation surrounding Landlord and tenant obligations in order to help guide you through the rental process. We pride ourselves on offering good quality homes and our friendly, helpful staff are on hand to help with any concerns or queries you may have before, during and at the end of your tenancy.
• No application or administration fees
• Flexible accompanied viewing appointments
• Fully legally compliant tenancy agreements
• Organisation of deposit protection with the Letting Protection Service NI
• Detailed photographic and written Inventories
• Transferring of utilities
• 24 hr emergency repair service (managed properties only)
• Liaising with the Letting Protection Service NI in the event of deposit disputes (managed properties only)
• Assistance with Universal Credit/ Housing benefit forms